This program is registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) by decree of December 22th, 2014 — published in the Journal Officiel of December 31st, 2014. It comprises three phases:
- The Professional Photography in two-year Program, from September to May (semester 1 and 2) then from September to May (semester 3 and 4).
- The Expert Modules, from the end of May to the of July (cf. below).
- The planning and elaboration of the Business Plan, which needs to be submitted to a jury twice: an oral defense of the pre-project allows the students to validate their professional projects’ feasibility and coherence; the final jury’s comments assess the projects’ future implementation.
The Titre de Photographe RNCP level I and 7 is also accessible via a VAE procedure (“Validation des Acquis de l’Expérience” — a French procedure by means of which work experience can be translated into educational levels). For further information, please contact us.
What are the Expert Modules?
The Expert Modules aim at deepening the participants’ previous knowledge and skills in those areas that are most demanded by the professional market. They cover the subjects of business management, image management and publication, advanced studio photography and photo reportage, combining theory and practice. For 8 weeks in total, participants meet up with photography professionals from various domains, who share their experience and know-how from their respective fields of expertise. Students can enroll immediately after completing the The Professional Photography in two-year Program, or return to Speos to complement their training in the following year(s). They can enroll for 1 or 2 modules, supervised by professionals within the field of photography. In July, the students equally participate for several days at the Rencontres d’Arles — a major international photography event, during which they visit exhibitions, present their portfolios and start networking.
- Expert Module: The Photo Business
- Expert Module: Advanced Studio Photography
- Expert Module: Advanced Photo Reportage
این مدرسه این برنامه ها را ارائه می نماید:
آخرین به روز رسانی November 29, 2017